What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Four poofs in a fannywagon (open top Audi, red too) giving me attitude!

:lol:

That just made me feel better.

me too, Crunch!! :):):):)

That could be the intro to a really great joke;) Four Poofs pull up to Lucky at a stoplight, fill in the rest.

Good thing that I didn't wrote what I was going to first time around then! :lol:

Well what a rubbish few days! Basically I've found out the company that owns my house have gone bust and the bank wants to reposess it! The landlord hasn't paid any bills and has vanished, so I now have no internet (just a flying visit here) and the gas electric are about to be cut off! I'm moving back to college for the summer so am at least sorted for somewhere to, but need to get all my stuff up there asap in between working. I'm much farther away from work now, but at least it's somewhere to live. On top of that my sister's wedding is very soon and I have loads of shows I'm supposed to be going to. Not to mention saving for New Zealand!

Oha nd I'm afraid I needed to cut down on stuff fast, so many of my half finished models had to be binned!

Maan! That's is crap..! Really sorry to hear that mate!:(

After being seriously ill, and returning to my day job still exhausted and with a pounding heart beat and some lingering confusion, my very young and inmature coworkers were rude and uncaring as to my situation. Really gets on my nerves after a while, especially when I'm feeling terrible.

Went to flying day at the CWH alas no flying as it rained or was foggy all day the weather promises to be better for the airshow in St Thomas ontario today

After being seriously ill, and returning to my day job still exhausted and with a pounding heart beat and some lingering confusion, my very young and inmature coworkers were rude and uncaring as to my situation. Really gets on my nerves after a while, especially when I'm feeling terrible.

Sorry to hear that, what did you have?

Hi all my name is Chris

Congrats on finishing university. I did that about 29 years ago (yikes!) and I know what you mean about missing everyone. It was one of the best periods of my life and most of my best friends were made during this time. Not to worry other good things await!

- first let me apologize for any toes that I might be about to step on: improper etiquette etc.,

I posted because I want your opinions...I'm a big WW2 aviation buff (my dad was trained with the RAF as a bomber pilot and continued to fly once de mobbed) and I have just opened a website selling t shirts etc. with WW2 @ motifs.

I have produced stuff that appeals to me but thought it might be a good idea to survey other buffs to see what kinds of things they might want to purchase.

I would sincerely appreciate any and all feedback.

If you want to look at what I've got going so far and offer thoughts that would be good too. You'll have to email me to get the web address. My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks for your assistance.

Hi all my name is Chris

Congrats on finishing university. I did that about 29 years ago (yikes!) and I know what you mean about missing everyone. It was one of the best periods of my life and most of my best friends were made during this time. Not to worry other good things await!

- first let me apologize for any toes that I might be about to step on: improper etiquette etc.,

I posted because I want your opinions...I'm a big WW2 aviation buff (my dad was trained with the RAF as a bomber pilot and continued to fly once de mobbed) and I have just opened a website selling t shirts etc. with WW2 @ motifs.

I have produced stuff that appeals to me but thought it might be a good idea to survey other buffs to see what kinds of things they might want to purchase.

I would sincerely appreciate any and all feedback.

If you want to look at what I've got going so far and offer thoughts that would be good too. You'll have to email me to get the web address. My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks for your assistance.
Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Broke my right hand last Thursday. I will not be able to work for 3 - 6 weeks. I am bored out of my mind. At lease I have 400+ hours of sick time saved up. Paid vacation and not able to do much.

DBII

Last nights daily hike kicked my butt!!! 89 degrees out, hiked for two hours and covered around 7-8 miles on a trail I had not been on before. Hiking trail turned into a heavily used Deer trail and then into a less used one, then into nothing. Went through 300 yards of some dang undergrowth plant that had serrated leaves at just the level of the lower legs. Burned like heck!!!
Decided not to return through the same stuff and went cross country through the woods. Every loose stick and twig seemed to catch me on the legs, drew blood in several places.
Today I have numerous deep scratches on my legs and my whole lower body aches.
Well, they tell me a daily hike is good for my health, I'm starting to not believe it. Bad part is I'll be doining it all over again tonight!

I have to spend the one half-day off I have this week registering my vehicle in Arizona...I've put it off far too long and need to get an extension until I have all the paperwork. However, the DMV is not my choice of locations for my several precious hours of free time. :)

Good luck with the dental work, MacArther, hope everything goes smoothly safely for you.

Dropped my Nikon D200 camera and snapped the bloody lcd screen protector so I have just had to send off to ebay for a new one, $20 I could have well spent elsewere oh fooee.
Still atleast the cameras ok its built like a tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back