What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My 35 minute journey to the office taking two and half hours yesterday didn't set me off to a good day. We have to make the time up so it was quite a late evening home, consequently more tired today, but at least it's Friday :D

was sent home early from work because its set to snow all afternon and night but had to dig my car out of the snow in the hotel car park, good job i was preped with a shovel in the boot

Cold, cold, cold, did I say cold weather for nearly the last two weeks!!! Sick of winter, dead furnace gets replaced today so will finally have a heated house again!!!
Too lazy lately to work on Group Build P-47 too!!! May not get done in the alloted time frameunless I pick up the pace;(

Managed to just nudge my brick letter box with my bumper of my daily driver today. Really pissed actually, its taken me a while to clean up this car to look pretty trick and now I've done that! Could be much worse but still, as said 'one of those things'.

What really annoyed me today is posting a new thread on this website regarding our airplane archaeology dig at Freeman Field, Indiana. It was deleted after only about an hour. If the powers that be think that this project is not worthy,..then so be it. This site shall be excluded. Cheers.

What really annoyed me today is posting a new thread on this website regarding our airplane archaeology dig at Freeman Field, Indiana. It was deleted after only about an hour. If the powers that be think that this project is not worthy,..then so be it. This site shall be excluded. Cheers.

Your post was deleted because you made 2 threads about the same topic. Only one thread was needed and required.

Your information is valuable to this site, but we do not need two threads covering the same topic.

I hope you understand this.

This exam that is coming up on Thursday. Feel I'm happy with it and have plenty of time to revise some more but I hate this period of waiting before the exam happens. Last exam of my undergraduate degree so it is keeping me focussed for now. Still it is an annoying time contemplating what you know and what you don't and whether you really know what you think you know etc. It should be fine but still....

hehehe. That happened in soccer a couple times (U-15 Travel team) ..... the goal keeper kept taking different guys on my team out (In a dirty way) so one time I went for the shot and he dove....I kicked him right in the forehead (made it look innocent)....he had to get taken out of the game.

Served him right. :lol:

School is kicking my A** , going to school to get my A&P.... the forms and regs are killing me!

You will do fine, do you have any experience for the A&P. I did not do any formal "Schooling" in that sense. I went to the US Army Aviation school and got all my experience in the military and then just went and tested out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back