What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What cheered me up last night was coming home after being out of town on business, and seeing my 14 month old son get excited to see me! Made my whole weekend of being gone somewhat worthwhile!

Nice, I had to drive to the Outer Banks in North Carolina in a Honda Pilot. (480 miles.) With my two brothers, mom and dad. We would've flown but there are no airports near the Outer Banks so we would've had to rent a car and drive 3 hours. But it sucked, to say the least.

Got a phone call from the DWP ( department for works and pensions )

they are sending me a giro ( something like a check ) for some money at last. After nearly 3 months without any money. yipheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:D:D:D

Got a phone call from the DWP ( department for works and pensions )

they are sending me a giro ( something like a check ) for some money at last. After nearly 3 months without any money. yipheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:D:D:D

That was about friggin' time!
Congrats, good...no, GREAT to hear! :lol:
I sure hope you get the money you haven't gotten during those three months! ;)

Nice, I had to drive to the Outer Banks in North Carolina in a Honda Pilot. (480 miles.) With my two brothers, mom and dad. We would've flown but there are no airports near the Outer Banks so we would've had to rent a car and drive 3 hours. But it sucked, to say the least.

Damn, you have your license? How were the Outer Banks?

So, what is it? You had to drive (yourself) or were you driven to N. Carolina (by someone else, presumably your father)? :|

Must admit, your original post sounded as if you were driving yourself.

I was driven....... but my previous post said no I didn't drive..

I see I should've worded it differently. MY BAD. Moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back