What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

got one large red rose from my girlfriend and the card attached to it was a ticket for two to tunisa for one week..leaving next saturday :) :) :) :)

must have done somthing right :)

Hmmm... I rather think that it is something to make you do something. Wait for it, the day before you come back, she'll say something like...

"Oh, by the way, there has been a flooding at my parents' house. My mother will come stay with us for the next few weeks."

;)

Had a really nice day, got home early, got a few things sorted out that has occupied my thoughts for a couple of days, the weather's really nice - still summer here, it's sunny and warm, so a buddy and I are going for a motorcycle ride together, later this afternoon. Me likes. ;)
And right now it's nap time...*yawns and stree-e-eee-e-e-etches...*

Hmmm... I rather think that it is something to make you do something. Wait for it, the day before you come back, she'll say something like...

"Oh, by the way, there has been a flooding at my parents' house. My mother will come stay with us for the next few weeks."

;)

darn,,that i dident think of..i guess you are on to something there..hehe

Friday just heralds a weekend of non stop work for me! But thanks for the replies, I am rather proud if I don't say so myself (first person ever from my family to get A levels, first to enter Uni, first to get a degree, last to get a proper job!)

The 3 and half year old came running in the house yelling "Ancaster, Ancaster" and she was right the Lanc from CWH was doing its Saturday circuit and she heard it before me and better yet identified it

Cool, pb! :lol:

Okay, my good day today:

Went with biker buddy Jørn to the Motorcycle- and Radio Museum in Stubbekøbing.
Had a wonderful time, drooling over the following bikes:
ACE, AJS, Ariel, BMW, BSA, Cleveland, Cotton, Douglas, DKW, Excelsior, FN, Göricke, Humber, Henderson, Harley Davidson, Indian, James, Motto Rewe, La Mondiale, Matchless, Monark, Nimbus, New Hudson, Norton, Nera-Car, NV, NSU, Pierce Arrow, Panther, Puch, Rudge, Royal Enfield, Reading Standard, Raleigh, Sunbeam, Sarolea, Super X, The Vendex, Triumph and Wanderer - many of them in different models, of course. The oldest bike was from 1897, I think. Max cool with me! :D
Ooooh the drool stuff! Ooooh the bikes!
And of course my camera got very busy. ;)
We also had a very nice chat with the museum attendant, who is a motorcycle enthusiast as well, so it was a great experience. :thumbleft:

Afterwards we had dinner at an old - what do you call those places, where the milk was brought in in the old days, and made into ice cream, cream, butter and such? That must be a dairy-something-or-other. ;)
Anyway, that place has been turned into a nice restaurant, and they've got a very good cook and very reasonable prices. Yum! ;)

Afterwards we went home after a great day on the road together - the sun was out, the weather was warm, the roads were dry and there were still many motorcycles on the roads - really good to see.
So all in all a very nice day - and approx. 234 kms (145.5 miles) done, which I've enjoyed tremendously. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back