What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Back in th shop today, getting setup to build models again.

Work tables up

Reference section up

As you can see I am lucky to have plenty of space to work.

Attachments

• shop4-tables.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 148
  • shop5-library.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 140
Today's shopping stuff:
The paint I needed to get on with the Airfix Galland 109, a notebook (the "clapperboard"), a notepad, three dishwashing brushes (cheap - 3 for 20 DKK).
Being a former film freak (Welles/Eisenstein/Lynch, anyone?) with a couple of film courses/school in the past, learning directing/editing/scripting/storyboarding/sound editing/the lot many years ago, I had to get that notebook.

Attachments

• 07.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I miss the days of going into a hobby shop and picking up paint. Used to be able to chose from 3 or 4 brands. It seems Enamels are getting less and less use, so nobody carries them around here. Mail-order is my usual source.

Saturday: Helped Jørn get a new comp and installed it for him. Jørn happy, me too.
Sunday: First motorcycle ride of the season. Destination: Langelinie and coffee.
Met up with Mr. Budtz, we all had a lot of fun commenting on a ship that had run aground just outide of the entrance to the harbour.
Damn, it felt good to be back on the road again and meeting up with friends!
Today: I think my cold is finally receeding.

Tonight's dinner:

Dyrlægens Natmad/The Veterinarian's Midnight Snack:

It's dark rye bread buttered with lard and liver paté, and the meat...erm, it isn't salted sirloin, but it's related...word?...ah well...the stuff on top is jellied drip from a roast, raw onion rings and a little dill on top. Yummy!
Definitely NOT particularly healthy, but *very* tasty.
At least for a hungry dane.

Users who are viewing this thread