What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I might get to model some today 70% chance of rain.I have a 5 day holi if you want call it that.I am helping a nighbor down the street put up 80' linear feet of facial board pro bono but have rain coming so he called it off.Wife goes to work,son sleeping and I am hitting the shop and plastic.:thumbleft:

Doing my laundry today; we've got this laundrette in the basement that you access with one of them plastic card lock things.
In the middle of everything, my card stopped working, and I had two filled machines in there that I suddenly couldn't get to, plus more laundry to do - biker suit and pile of black clothes. *growls*
Got in touch with my ex - Timo - who just this one time happened to be home for once - and he lent me his washing card, plus money for tobacco, just as I was about to go totally ballistic.
Phew! :D
Thank God for kind, patient and gallant ex-boyfriends! :D

EDIT: Got the laundry done, and that was just about time.
I mean: When you reach the point where you start buying new clean socks, undies AND shirts, it's time to do the laundry! :D

Last edited:
Been working out extensively the last 3 weeks to loose some of the weight I gained when I injured my achilles tendon a couple years ago. Lost 5 pounds this week, 13 total in the last three weeks.

Last edited:
Careful now Bucksnort, we don't want you to disappear completely...then we'll have to look for you in the "Color pics for a model I'm building"-thread! ;) :D

My great thing today?
Colleague Ronald popped by at the museum today - together with his English Cocker Spaniel puppy, Monty. Named after a famous danish police officer, this particular Monty's charm is almost lethal, what with him being all black-and-white ears, paws, curiosity and puppy charm. *melts*
Ronald had stopped three times on his way to the museum, to let Monty out in the hope that he (the dog!) would get rid of whatever a dog needs to get rid of, with no results.
And what's the first thing that Monty do when he gets put on the floor at the museum? :rofl:
Thank God we have plenty of tissues available for guests and attendants, and plastic bags too. :D

Oh, and I have to my great consternation discovered that I can also turn DOWN the volume on my mp3-player! :shock: :rofl:

Last edited:
Went weekend-shopping with Jørn/Nuller today; we had a nice lunch together, and he told me about his week off (this last week), where he went to Touring Camp in Jutland - that's a camping site for motorcyclists only. :D
He had had a great time, and we had a good funny talk about it. :D
And I found two Rammstein cd albums - Liebe Ist Für Alle Da, and Rosenrot - the latter was on sale. :D
And a couple of very nice bracelets, sale too.
Damn, I *like* getting a decent pay now, I think I could get used to it. :D

And more importantly:
The physicians have finally found out what's wrong with Dad, and he's getting examined to undergo surgery.
At least they now know what's wrong, AND more importantly: They can and will do something about it! * huge sigh of relief*
It was Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary yesterday (61 years!), so Jørn and I have gotten them some nice choccies and a book that I know they're very interested in, and tomorrow when I go to visit them, I'm going to buy 'em some flowers too. :)

So all in all, things are finally going in the right direction here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back