What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got some new guitar strings for my guitar today. :)
So if you hear some strange "sproing!"-like sounds and additional swearing coming from the general direction of Denmark/Europe, then it's just me trying to put some new strings on my guitar. :D

EDIT:
Just googled my old battered guitar which I thought was worth nothing much, and it turns out to be a Levin, model 118, from 1963! :shock:
Seems like I need to invest in a good guitar bag and stand for the poor thing! 8)

Last edited:
The Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup first since 72 I'm comfortably numb and can now die happy, its said to ge the hardest pro sports trophy to win

Visited my parents today, and got the details of this week:
The physicians have finally found out what's wrong with Dad's heart, and he's now going to have a heart valve replaced and bypass surgery done. Phew!
This upcoming week Dad'll be given more info about the surgery - and most likely a date. :)
It's such a relief that they now know what's wrong, and what they can do to help my father. :)

Wondering and pondering about other people's shopping choices:
Stood behind a young man yesterday at the supermarket, and couldn't help but smile:
Red wine, condoms and cat food! :D

*rofl*@Bucksnort's remark. :D

Today's good things:
Having a really nice day with colleague Anne-Lise at the museum, and shopping more nail polish on the way home.
Got three colours now: Black, deep red and silver.
Dayum, I'm enjoying this! :D
And for you guys' sake:
The polishes are like Humbrol colurs 21, a mix of 19 20, and 56. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back