What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sweet move rochie. Reading this article in todays paper did it for me.

Attachments

• IMG_9893.JPG
    IMG_9893.JPG
    407 KB · Views: 167
Might finally have a buyer for my diecast funny car collection. Hope we can come together on the details.

I have been searching for over 25 years for information on the only airplane built in my hometown of St Joseph, MO. Recently 2 things happened, 1.) I requested pictures of local airplanes on a websight dedicated to St Joe and got several. 2.) I found copies of some 1958 magazines with a 6 pg article on the designer of the plane. For me, this is like finding the Holy Grail. A MODEL CAN NOW BE BUILT !!!!!

Finally got the master BR and the spare BR finished. It all started because the ceilings were cracking. I called a plasterer.... he screwed up the panels and gave us new ceilings. Then the rooms had to be painted and trimmed, then SWMBO wanted crown molding. That went up yesterday. Today just some minor touchup and it's all done.

She still needs to find curtains for the master BR.

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_2025.JPG
    DSC_2025.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC_2027.JPG
    DSC_2027.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_2028.JPG
    DSC_2028.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC_2029.JPG
    DSC_2029.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Looking great, Charles. ;) :thumbleft:

Congratulations Wayne - and Mrs. Wayne. ;) :thumbleft: :thumbright:

My good stuff today:

"Inherited" Dad's hammer drill, sander, bayonet saw, lots of drills (- that have now been sorted into varying thickness/metal drills/wood drills/brick drills *sigh!*) and socket wrench set.
And knowing dad, the tools are good quality. Yum!

I want an extra tool box for christmas, the old one is filled to the brim now! :D
(The field shovel is only there to show the size of the box)

PC120025.JPG

PC120026.JPG

PC120027.JPG

And spoiled myself rotten to top everything off, with a new box set of "Band of Brothers" - the old set was worn thin and won't play properly anymore, everything's jumping and skipping whenever I try to watch an episode. :p :D
I found the box set on sale at my local Blockbuster. ;)

PC120028.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back