What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have returned from Pensacola after pinning Gold Wings on my son, a third
generation Naval Aviator. He will be flying the MH-60S, based out of
San Diego.

Attachments

• new wings.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 127
Congratulations, 2E!

I have fulfilled my kid dream today. I won a 1/24 remote control (bowden) model of a Škoda 120L in an internet auction. It was really expensive (cca $250) but worth it! The car drives forward, left, right and back but also has real lights and blows the horn! This model is surely as old as I am! I'm happy as... well, as every man who fulfills his kid dream!

Attachments

• skoda 120 l ites.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 136
  • skoda 120 l ites2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 127
Hey Charles, remember those old Mazda commercials that said "Mazda's go Hummmmmmm"? I gues that one no longer makes a nice humming noise?

Don't remember that one. The new one's go Zoom-Zoom. If you call Mazda
(800-222-5500) and get put on "hold" (i.e. ignore) they have their own little
song, "Zoom-zoom-zoom". Quite a catchy tune !

Charles

Is it hard to get a licence or expensive, when the GAF was in Goose they were brutal on the outboard motors .They kept the shear pin manufacturers in business

As anything in Germany it is dificult to get a liscense. That is why I never did one before, now I finally decided to do it.

You have take classes and then take a test. I did mine through the US Army so that it was cheaper.

I have not been fishing in about 10 years! I am going to try and go on Sunday or Monday. Whatever day I am not golfing on!

Users who are viewing this thread