What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Seeing my dad for last time before he goes of to the US to work there for 10 months on a farm, me and my dad does not see eye to eye the whole time, I wish it could be other wise.

Henk, chin up. It was the same for me and my dad until the last 10 years of his life. He drank so bad, put him in the hospital and out of 5 kids I was the only one able to help him. Ever since then he and I were great - though we did have a few disagreements. Sometimes, it just takes time.

Paying off my PS3 at last, although I also bought a few games and extra stuff for my PS3 and PS2. It took me almost a bloody year to pay it all off, now I must still pay my PC off. 800 Rand to go then I am finished with it too. My pay will be mine once more.

Lesseee..... it was actually yesterday, but I found out that I WAS RIGHT AND PETE WAS WRONG (actually, we wimmens is always right, we just let you boys THINK you're right so you'll sleep with us... XD XD)

The little sprout in the tank is a future fighter pilot, though at his current size and predicted growth, it might be only transport that he's going to fly.

I'm having a BOY! Whohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread