What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Today I received, via the good old USPS, a bit of my past. An original 1972 issue Monogram "Sturmgeschutze IV" kit. One of their 1/32 series of tanks. Mmmm, takes me back....

On a different note, the water lines seem to be holding... So that is good....

And one more thing, the old woman put out this morning.

All in all, a good day!

Last week a friend of mine took delivery of his shiny new Bentley Continental and this morning I got the great ahem I mean terrible news he had broken down on the M6 motorway and the car will have to go back t the factory at Crewe. I am so happy cough I mean sad and I cant stop the tears of laughter I mean joy I mean sadness

Always get a pleasure giving the Discovery, History and National Geographic channels and earful about their programming, especially when it comes to their 'reality' shows.....

Well, they did ask!

Thanks guys... If by some chance you actually see the competition on the TV... Look for the black Night Fighter Cap I always wear.

Any thoughts on when it will air and on which channel?

This made my day. Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing and DUI! It's the small things that make life worth living!
Justin Bieber arrested on DUI, resisting arrest charges - CNN.com

As a Canadian, I hope they throw the book at him, hang him, put him in prison for life and then hang him again. The little "Beleibers" will probably try to gnaw their way into jail to free him.

Geo

I'm not sure yet but as soon as I find out I'll post it. I do know that it will be in March. Just need to remember the name of the folks putting it on. One of them is PAMA, "Professional Aviation Maintenance Association."

Users who are viewing this thread