What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dead tired yesterday with my back killing me. slept for 12 hours last night and used the inversion table for my back this morning and feel like a new man.

Inversion table?
Does this mean you were upside down, hanging by your feet?
Or, hanging Under the bed????

Just askin.
I have an L5 going away on me.

Thanks guys...

On inversion tables, they are great for bad backs. They let you lay from horizontal to on your head attached only by your ankles. It lets gravity use your body weight to stretch your back.. We own one as well and it has saved my wife's back from the pain she use to have. Good stuff there T-Bolt.

the sight of staff chasing an errent squirrel that had wandered into the resaurant for breakfast.

"stop chasing it you'll scare " it says one as said squirrel promptly turns and bites her before running out !

oh the irony !

I've heard about those. As I understand it, England has ok'd the killing of those but leave the red ones alone. Hmmmm.... American Gray and British Red, looks like another Silly American gone amok.

Here you go Bill. Can't imagine sleeping like that. I have mine set at about 45 degrees and can only stand it for a minute of two at a time. Makes me feel like my eyes are gonna pop out. I usually tilt it for a minute, then go horizontal and rest for a minute or two, then repeat another two or three times. That's all it takes. I swear by it.

Attachments

• inversion-table.jpg
    inversion-table.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 10367173-teeter-inversion-table-224x300.jpg
    10367173-teeter-inversion-table-224x300.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 140
Yup, that's the one. I can't imagine sleeping on it either. I don't hang so much because I tend to get red marks on my face from too much blood. Thanks for posting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back