What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like cold weather, but when it is so cold that I feel it through my German Army jacket then I start to hate it and that is every day now. Our houses were not build to keep out weather like this and my house is almost a 100 years old.

Talking to someone I have not heard anything of in a while and have been missing a lot in that time. It made my whole day.

A few weeks ago I found a bicycle in the trash. Person said he didn't want it anymore. Been working on it for the last week or so and tried it out today. It works! I can now join the ranks of Erich and the others in ..*cough*...going "Green"! Its great! I only work about 1 1/2 miles away, shopping centers are only a few blocks away so my car is gonna sit. But these old legs need to get used to it so I'm gonna slowly break myself in. Can't wait!

Got the weekend off heading for the airshow where 12 P40s are scheduled and the weather is scattered cloud and 85 Buddy of mine saw 7 P40s in formation

Wow, thats a lot of P-40's. And I was getting exited just seeing a B-17, B-24, B-25, and a Dual P-51C this weekend.
Hope to see some p-40 formation pictures come Monday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread