What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bringing him home yesterday was great! Having to get up and go to work this morning and leave him on his first morning home was hard.

haha i've reached the age i can get my L's

Hey Aussie, do you have to just sit an exam or something??

Us victorians have to do 120 freaking hours til we get our P's
You queenslanders have to do 60 don't you??
Such injustice lol

Hey Heinz, wat TAFE course are you doing??

in queensland, you just sit a test an if you get the required minimum questions right you get your learner's licence. In queensland, we now have to do 100hrs and won't be able to drive a car with a turbocharged engine or v8 engine and cars with 200kW and more. I hopefully get my PS at the end of next month.

That's it! I'll be nowhere near the Austrailan continent for the next few....eermmmm....hmmm....months? The roads are far too unsafe!

GOOD LUCK buddy!

Oh God Aussie lives in Brisbane. Oh Fudge Bucket. Another low flying missle taking to Queensland Roads. Lucky got any room at your place for the next few months. With Aussie gaining his Learners and him being on the road soon enough. I am going to start a new thread to this.

NEAR MISSES YOU SURVIVE and live to talk about it on Queensland Roads

Bring Beer no worries. It would be safer in Scotland for next few months then waiting for Aussie to meet you head on or side on or rear on even. Lucky I would even put up with Njaco and his constant brushing of his 1 tooth 8 times a day. Talking about Njaco if he is staying with you. Do you want me to bring raw meat for him again. As you know what he did to the Vet last time I forgot to feed Njaco

But besides Njaco attacking the Vet and Aussie and Simon gaining their Learners (Which in retrospect is more terrifying then Njaco attacking the Vet). Had just a peaceful day at home. Wife was at work the 2 kids home with me and watching videos the kids liked. And having the daughter come up to me and saying I love you Papa. When do we eat? Such a wonderful child abled to get her priorites right

Did somebody say meat?

Well that cancels my plans for ever visiting Australia! Now with a driver's license, you know whats next?

:):):):):)

Attachments

• aussiedate.jpg
    aussiedate.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 84
Nothing, yet, Beer-O'clock is only 3 and a half hours away though. Looking forwards to a nice Double IPA after work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back