What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

its actually red bull and jagermeister, what you do is you fill a glass half full of red bull and a shot of jagermeister. Then you put the shot glass in the cup with red bull and drop it in there and then you scull the contents. Very nice, I recommended it!

Ah yes good old Jagermeister ,All my mates drink it,will definitely take on your recommendation sometime!

Nice Catch DerAdler! , looking very tasty!

Had a fun Saturday, spend the day at my buddies fathers house shooting all kinds of firearms. Everything ranging from a little .22 Caliber rifle to a S&W 500Handgun. Did some trap shooting with the shotguns as well and hit pretty well. Buddy threw three clays up in the air in front of me and I blasted all three of them in a row with a pump action shotgun. That was a first for me.

I spent the day at the tank museum at APG and got to see the Elephant at last and was surprised by seeing also a Firefly and a Sherman E8 parked next to it. Then I went and visited my favorite Panthers and my favorite the jadgpanther.
After a summer of being cooped up it was nice to have cool weather and be able to get outside.
The Icing on the cake was as I was walking around these beasts and day dreaming there was some major heavy duty fire from one of the ranges echoing around these old beasts...
Art in DC

Attachments

• l_8b4fbb9997c74576bc8f3ec12f8b95d3.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 89

Users who are viewing this thread