What's on The Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The first fuselage section of the B-24J paper model is so basic and of the SF type. I've decided to make the compartment less miserable and made a fire extinguisher and some stuff there. Initially it was going to be attached to the bulkhead ( as the designer sketched it there ) but there was an oxygen cylinder actually. As a result, I stuck it to the starboard wall of the fus. I think it has "vitalized" the section a little bit.

Nice work Karl still like the lines of the Spit though As for you Mr Wojtek looks like we are moving into an area of multi-media Sir

Getting a break from the continuous fitting of main parts of the B-24 models I made a couple of small details for the fuselage interior.

A map holder for the cockpit... initially was going to make one only but I replicated two finally. I sketched them on a brown cardboard that looks like the leather when soaked with clear varnish. Also I added two black knobs for clasping imitation. I have thought there should have been a map wad in them. So the secona map case got a couple of colour sheets.

An instrumant panel for the nose section of the fuselage.

Users who are viewing this thread