*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 19 “Aircraft Nose Art” ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
The Winners for our latest Group Build No.19....are...

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

We had 4 completed entries in this Section this time around from our Members.

1st Place : Igor - Rogi : for his 1/72 F-86 Sabre
2nd Place : Chris - s1chris : for his 1/48 P-47 Thunderbolt
3rd Place : Gary - Prem895 : for his 1/32 Fw190A-5

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

Another great turnout with 11 completed entries in this section from our Members,

1st Place : Steve - Angels One-Five for his 1/48 P-51 Mustang
2nd Place : Cory - Catch22 for his 1/32 F4U-1 Corsair
3rd Place : Dale - Dneid for his 1/48 B25D

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

We again had some familiar members go head to Head in this battle…with 4 entries between them this time…

1st Place : Glenn -T Bolt for his 1/72 P-40N
2nd Place : Peter - Ozhawk for his 1/48 CA-13 Boomerang
3rd Place : Bill - N4521U for his 1/72 A-20 Havoc

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Igor, Steve and Glenn for their Winning entries and also to the second and Third place getters in each category.

A BIG Thankyou to all members who yet again found the time to participate in this Build, finished or not, we had an increase in finished entries over the last GB which is a great result.

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….and more entries!

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!
We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!
Thanks again goes out to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Well done by all the entrants.......
The beginners and intermediates must have been pretty difficult to judge, they are all winners.

As for the advanced, well done to both of you 1 and 2.

Congratulations to all!
It's getting harder to judge each time and, as Wayne has mentioned, the exchange of info, materials, references and general help and camaraderie, makes this place the best bar none!
Keep at it chaps - just one more hill !

I feel so lucky to be among a great group that fosters and promotes model building and camaraderie :)

Thank you to all the judges and competitors you guys always make us want to achieve more and try our best :)

Really glad that I was able to win this time in the Beginners category among many tough competitors as well :D :) I think this GB was fantastic :) and as soon as my cold clears up I'll be monitoring the next one with great anticipation :)

Thank you all again :) and what an awesome group we have here :D :)

My congratulations to the winners and all participants in what turned out to be one hell of a GB. The standard of modelling was without a doubt some of the best I have ever seen since tumbling into this forum.

Well done all and keep up the good humoured banter, the unconditional help and swapping if ideas, not to mention that never ending supply of information. And thanks also to my fellow judges for once again giving time and support to a very good and enjoyable cause. We must also not forget Horse and his devoted team of moderators, without whom, none of this would be possible. Thanks Guys.

respect-040.gif

You said it Vic. Every one that goes by seems to get tougher and tougher which is a great indication of the improving quality of the entries over time. Great job everyone and congratulations to the winners. Enjoy your prize money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back