You don't really have a birthday do you...? Happy Birthday Terry! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Well Terry is super lucky this year that he doesn't even have a birthday! February 29th doesn't come around this year and I really didn't know when to post the thread so

Happy Birthday Terry!!!!

Hey Terry, didn't know you have Birthday on 29th!! Here's to a Happy Birthday and many many more to come! Best wishes to you my friend. :occasion5:

I have a high school friend also born on 29th February. We've always joked about him being youngest student in our class with the age of "4". :lol:

Happy Birthday my friend! Shame that we here couldn't share a pint, a dram or several! Here's to your good health...hip! hip!

Thanks very much indeed all, I'm touched (some say I have been for years!!). Well, I've made it to fourteen and a half, but the plans for a bit of a p*ss up went out of the window - hardly been able to move all day, stiff and painful, and just got out of bed now!! Bl**dy stupid disease!!! This will have had a dramatic effect on the local economy (pub), don't you know!!

Happie Burfdae!!!

to one of the finest members of the forum. Your wealth of knowledge and eagerness to help is unmatched! Feel better, my friend, and here's to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back