1/32 Spitfire Mk.Vb - Defence of Britain/Atlantic.

Still no further progress - can't seem to wake up, and been sleeping most of today ! Got to get the finger out and crack on ............
 
Thanks chaps. I seem to have a bout of terminal lethargy - possibly the change of seasons. Hope I can snap out of it soon !
 
Good idea Vic, and no, it's not that serious Andy, just in the Blue Zone, and not parked in the Yellow Zone - but don't call me Shirley !
 
:laughing3:
 
Go for it mate, bacon butty when you're done!
 
Got a bit done - flattened the ends of some stretched sprue to make the canopy latch, and working on the conical mirror. Bl**dy uncomfortable work, makes my hands and wrists hurt like Hell !
Hope to get some more done this evening - if I don't get drowned, or washed away, in the torrential rain whilst going to the mail sorting office .....
 
Keep your pecker up mate! ( hope that sounds English enough for you )

Cheers,

jeff

Shoot Jeff he hasn't used that in years :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back