1/48 Arii supermarine spitfire LF MKVIII A58-517 Hava-go-jo Morotai early 1945

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, this will be even longer and as soon I have something I have work terry said mounting even as much paint.
the truth is that the picture that I have the seat was very similar in color, so I gave that color, but I can easily paint the headrest already was more round and came out more I work on it , I'll post when fence to close the cockpit with transparent, to avoid problems with the handling of the plane.
the black box was a box for spare batteries that was in the back behind the shield just below the bottle positioned horizontally but after a miscalculation in the place that popsicion the kick but the brand was very large and would be very well the leave.
Very true as I said going into the bottle vertical, positioned horizontally going in, but the place was so that I could see as the modeling it is by no kit or scrap piece.
three bottles are unpainted not had time yet but I have very clear as are aluminum and black respectively.

This is how it looks after painting what was missing and what kindly touch the friend Terry commented:
seat:

oxygen bottles

Now is drying glue the two halves of the fuselage

thanks you, thanks you, thanks you guys.

Last edited:
thanks tony
almost finished assembling the wings and fuselage, the only problem I have come is a small hole that has made me into a recess due to my carelessness, not paying attention to what was going on there and a piece of plastic I bend so that I could not straighten it and I had to cut it, so just the Assemblage is that it seems that between the wings on it clicks.

thanks friends

I'm testing with different products for manufacturing a door hinge to the cockpit, since the I reconstruct this.

for fun and not giving much in the lead, I began to see if he needed any retouching metal before painting, solved the dilemma of the door, so black primer and see how it looks.

as seen still has to work a little parts

Users who are viewing this thread