1/72 Handley Page Halifax B.III 'Friday the 13th' No.158 Sqn RAF, Lissett, UK

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've edited a map to show ya mate, guessing its fed by lake Coleridge which is in Pic 7 and leads into the Rakaia river

No idea how we ended up here , spent hours on gravel roads

Attachments

• South-Island-Map[1].gif
    South-Island-Map[1].gif
    260.1 KB · Views: 110
Great pics there Daniel. The Parrafin Pigeon looks bl**dy marvellous mate, especially on that polished wood base. You've done a cracking job on that one!!

Cheers guys!

Great pics there Daniel. The Parrafin Pigeon looks bl**dy marvellous mate, especially on that polished wood base. You've done a cracking job on that one!!

Not bad for only recycled materials eh? minus the glue to put it together

Cheers mate , merry christmas

Cheers mate!

Thought you woulda noticed I **ked up that 'Buller Gorge' comment , was actually the rakaia gorge ( Buller Gorge being somewhat NW! , too hell bent on 5517)

The Hali is looking sweet and I learned something new today,I never new the Hali had bombbays in the wing very interesting.Dan you are starting to turn into a model factory are you not??Cheers Kevin

Cheers Kev , yeah these Heavies have taken to me

did abit of interior detailing this afternoon , with the help of the Yorkshire air museum's 360 tour of the Halifax ( Thanks Karl and Terry)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 86
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg