1/72 Handley Page Halifax B.III 'Friday the 13th' No.158 Sqn RAF, Lissett, UK

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Daniel

I just got all caught up on your build. Let me start by saying how much I love the Viper. Did you post a WIP for it? I was just watching "Great Planes" last night as they were featuring the F-16. Someday I hope to get into the modern aircraft like the F-15, 16, 18, 22 etc

You live in a beautiful country. There is nothing like that here in Jersey.

Onto the Halifax, It looks great so far. I like the work you did customizing the bomb bays in the wings. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next update.

Daniel

I just got all caught up on your build. Let me start by saying how much I love the Viper. Did you post a WIP for it? I was just watching "Great Planes" last night as they were featuring the F-16. Someday I hope to get into the modern aircraft like the F-15, 16, 18, 22 etc

Onto the Halifax, It looks great so far. I like the work you did customizing the bomb bays in the wings. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next update.

Well we do have Camden, if you'd like to get robbed and beat senseless. But, good thing I live in sweet rural Jersey :D

There's been one robbery in town since 1756 when the town was found :lol:

I think the one highlight is Atlantic City :D

Thanks guys :thumbleft:

Great work Dan.

Hit 38C here today in comparison to your grey and rainy day :lol:

:shock:

Daniel

Cheers mate , by "WIP" does that stand for 'Work in progress'? I didn't really apart from a couple pics in this thread

Someday I hope to get into the modern aircraft like the F-15, 16, 18, 22 etc

Go for it! not a big 'modern aircraft' person but I really enjoyed building it ( was a great/easy kit to build )

I'd like to do a B-1B in 1/72 or 1/48 , just depends if they make themselves available

Went to do abit more just before but I couldn't find the scissors to start on a bombay also the christmas cake box aswell

f**king things took a walk somewhere

Great progress Dan, like the use of your shape gauge a few pages back, never thought of getting one of these, help solve a lot of internal shaping problems.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Knife's done a runna on me so haven't been able to do much past few days

Got abit done this evening tho

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 89
Cheers guys

There are kits of the B-1B available in 1:72, btw: Airfix, Monogram, and Revell (re-boxed Monogram)

Didn't know Airfix did one

Saw one a while back for 90 odd bucks

May as well go te full quarter and get monograms 1/48 one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back