Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Diego Chargers

• Kansas City Chiefs

• Oakland Raiders

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pats will be going down against the Bills this weekend .The Buffalo coach said they will work the NE weak points.... thats the offence since the Pats are first in defence but only rank 2nd in offence:rolleyes:

As an Aussie I know SFA about the US NFL. But, I try to watch the Superbowl every year. I don't know the rules but I have enjoyed what I have seen.

I voted for the Green Bay Packers...Good luck fellas...:)

The two teams to win the most Super Bowls are San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys.

The 49ers won there 5th in 1994 and the the Dallas Cowboys won there 5th in 1995.

I am not sure but Pittsburgh may have won 5 as well with there 5th being 2 years ago.

Which team has won the most Super Bowls?

More importantly, the team with the most NFL championships is the Green Bay Packers with 12 (three of which were Super Bowls).

The Super Bowl has been played since the 1966 season. The NFL has been playing championship games since 1932.

TO

More importantly, the team with the most NFL championships is the Green Bay Packers with 12 (three of which were Super Bowls).

The Super Bowl has been played since the 1966 season. The NFL has been playing championship games since 1932.

TO

They wont get another for another 30+ years! :lol:

I do respect Favre though and what he is doing this year.

You have to respect him, but damn I hate the Packers!

As a 49er fan I hate the Packers and the Cowboys. Damn I cant wait to go and see a game again.

Cowboys, along with being "America's Team" are also one of the most hated by other. In Philly its a disease to hate the Cowboys. I can take the Packers, 49ers, hell even the Patriots (although Sup XXXIX is in question) but never the Cowboys, those pompous, child-like A-holes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back