Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Diego Chargers

• Kansas City Chiefs

• Oakland Raiders

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lets Go Giants, Lets Go.......

051113_goldberg_manning_vmed4p.widec.jpg

U better do more than tip ur fu*kin hat TO.....

I want a pic posted of u in front of the TV with the score in the background, giving the Giants the thumbs up.....

No way les. I hate the fu*kin' Giants. I remember the 1961 NFL championship game, Packers 37, Giants 0.

Prayin' for history to repeat (but I'll settle for a 2-0 win). We'll know in a few hours.

Be satisfied with a tip of my fu*kin' hat. :)

TO

Les, congratulations, and I tip my hat to you, all the Giant fans and especially the G-Men. The Giants outplayed the Pack and deserved the win. No doubt about it.

:evil4:

TO

I can't believe that!!! Who gets 3 tries at a field goal? Farve looked old. That last interception was awful. Oh well, its better than the Cowboys getting in though I would have loved to see a Pac-Pats Supe.

now just hope the Giants stomp on the Pats through the turf..........the Packs should of won but must have gotten their digits numbed out.

and yes the cold makes you look ancient Njaco take it from me

At this point, the Pat HAVE to win the Super Bowl. If they don't, they risk having the "greatest choke-job in history" label placed around their necks.

That's a good choke, but not quite the greatest. I'd put the 54 Cleveland Indians higher on the choke list than the Mavs. THAT was a choke!

I'd say more like the Indians ran into a hot pitching staff in a short series.

BTW, I'm not much of a believer in "choking" with regard to professional athletes. Just my humble opinion.

TO

Even though I hate the Giants, I really hate the Packers and love it when they loose. Did not see any close-ups of Favre's sour face pouting on the sidelines as with other times they have lost a big game.
And thank goodness John Madden did not announce this game. I like Mr. Madden, but cannot stand the Favre lovefest from him whenever he announced a Packer Game. Favre this, Favre that, get over it.
Packer rant over, other than this;

PACKERS LOOSE!!!!!

How about the 1998 Minnesota Vikings NFC Championship game. Gary Anderson chokes on last second Fieldgoal to put them in the Superbowl. Had no missed a field goal all season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back