Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Diego Chargers

• Kansas City Chiefs

• Oakland Raiders

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My damn 49ers played a great defensive game (held Baltimore to 3 field goals), but again the offense did not get anything started. Damn that **** pisses me off!

Cowboys, along with being "America's Team" are also one of the most hated by other. In Philly its a disease to hate the Cowboys. I can take the Packers, 49ers, hell even the Patriots (although Sup XXXIX is in question) but never the Cowboys, those pompous, child-like A-holes!

Hey there Mr. Traitor. You live in NJ and you cheer for the Eagles. Southern Jersey puke :lol:

One of my good buddies, a fellow Osprey guy, is from your area and loves the Eagles. A**holes! :D

Traitor?? What team is from NJ? Certainly not the Giants or Jets!! And I'll take the underdog, scrappy, blu-collar, snowball throwing Iggles every time. Though I fear I'm gonna see shades of the late 60s or mid 80s around here soon. :rolleyes:

I can take any team, I can like most players but will NEVER stand for those suck-a**, friggin hermoroid Cowgirls!! The only thing decent about them was Emmitt Smith and thats it. Man, I can't stand them!!! Like the Yankees.

Traitor?? What team is from NJ? Certainly not the Giants or Jets!! And I'll take the underdog, scrappy, blu-collar, snowball throwing Iggles every time. Though I fear I'm gonna see shades of the late 60s or mid 80s around here soon. :rolleyes:

I can take any team, I can like most players but will NEVER stand for those suck-a**, friggin hermoroid Cowgirls!! The only thing decent about them was Emmitt Smith and thats it. Man, I can't stand them!!! Like the Yankees.

Hmmm - technically the Giants do play in NJ. Screw the Jets. :D

My Eagles are done. The Deep Run Township High School 3rd stringers could beat them. The thumpin Dallas put on us HURT! Oh well. Lets go high draft pick!!

Thats okay I figured out my 49ers were done a few weeks ago. Fricken pathetic. They have great players and they are underachieving. I dont understand what is wrong with them.

We have good players, too but no weapons for recieving. And the playcalling is vanilla. Nobody seems to recognize that when we got a superb WR we went to the Bowl. He was a horrible person but what he did somebody should wake up and go "AhHaa!"

My friend is a Vikes fan as well and he said the same thing last night.

I just wonder if Peterson can do the same thing next year. He is carrying the Vikes offense and if the Vikes are not careful he will end up like Larry Johnson from the Chiefs.

Just heard, Sys that the Vikes just signed Koy Detmer. Guess I can at least root for them since they now have a few ex-Eagles on the roster including the coach. :lol:

AAAhem. :)

Who's got a better offense? We have a hotshot young quartback with some dynamite receivers and Marion Barber along with our badass 10yards per play Witten. Not to mention our o-line is a brick wall.

Yaayyyy! Vikings are bit up now....:lol: But, Adler and other 49'ers fans, WTF has happened with them, 3 wins and 10 losses??!! I don't recognise them at all....

706285.JPG

minnesota_vikings_cheerleaders.jpg

AAAhem. :)

Who's got a better offense? We have a hotshot young quartback with some dynamite receivers and Marion Barber along with our badass 10yards per play Witten. Not to mention our o-line is a brick wall.

Okay lets look at this way:

Cowboys
Good Offense
Not so good running game
Not really any Defense
Team made up of Criminals that really is a sucky team. :lol:
Overated Team because 90 percent of there fans only like them because they are winning at the moment.

Green Bay
Good Offense
Good Running Game
Good Defense
Favre
Experience in the Playoffs
Not going to let Dallas beat them again.

Green Bay will beat the Cowboys in the Playoffs.

Yaayyyy! Vikings are bit up now....:lol: But, Adler and other 49'ers fans, WTF has happened with them, 3 wins and 10 losses??!! I don't recognise them at all....

Yeah I dont know what happened this year? Oh well there is allways next year. The Defense is actually playing really well (but when you are on the field for 45 minutes of a game you going to get tired). There is just no offense.

I blame it on the offensive line not protecting the quarterback and not opening up anything for the running back.

I heard Dallas might be in the same situation as New England with the spying as Jones was involved in getting Petrino to move from Atlanta to Univ of arkansas so it may be tampering . By the way Dallas was lucky to beat Buffalo they aren't that tough

Every top-team has had a close call to a sucky team, ours just happened to be on Monday Night Football.

Overrated? The Cowboys are America's team, bandwagon fans will happen, but most are genuine fans.

Not going to lie, I am worried about playing the Packers again especially because we already beat them once. However, if we keep our stuff together I think we have a shot.

Also, our quarterback is Favre minus about 15 years... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back