My 20 Hungarian forint: 9/11 was not what it was made out to be at all.
The Pentagon certainly wasn't hit by an airliner at least, and reinforced towers that size falling so fast (and perfectly!) without additional assisitance is highly suspect.
Who had how much hand in each part I don't even want to speculate, but I don't buy it.
I sense rather a Titan afraid of losing it's grip on power, especially with the rise of the Arab and Chinese states, and Europe trying to strengthen itself.
Forint = foreign intelligence? 20 Hungarian = is that 20 hungarians or a unit of the Hungarian mlitary?
Are you (or, in your mind, others) suggesting something else occurred other than what has been portrayed as:
1. 20 Islamic terrorists hijaking 4 airliners with mass-destructive, suicidal intent?
2. Two fuel filled airliners crashing into the WTC and bringing it down?
3. One fuel filled airliner crashing into the Pentagon making a substantial hole in the outer wall and wreaking mass destuction in the interior?
4. One slightly less than fuel filled airliner being hijaked and passangers rising against the captors to prevent the carrying out of any plan?
Or are you perhaps agreeing with some or all of the above but harboring a suspician that the US government or some other non-islamist, non-arab agency was complicit in the events most of us witnessed on TV (either live or in rebroadcast) and many of us witnessed in person?
If you feel the forum enviroment is too potentially hostile to say publically what you've come to believe, we can go to a private ms.
Anyone who saw the towers fall is likely to have asked that question at some point.
How did they fall in the way they did? That's an interesting and legitimate question without any suggestion of a motivating conspiracy. If you investigate and find an answer, great. Mystery solved and end of story. The next step, to assume the existence of a conspiracy, becomes far more difficult and burdensome to the claiment, persistence in the belief may indicate a totally unrelated need on their part to reject what evidence investigation has provided.
If there is no satisfactory explanation, then conspiracy theories become fair game. I don't know how internationally widespread was the US post event analysis. There was a very significant and public effort made to understand what happened and it exists on the web to this day, I believe. For example:
NOVA:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPqxJpykW00
NOVA is typically regarded as a gold standard for accurate reporting of scientific based inquiry.
A quick look at UTUBE shows many other pro and counter videos. I haven't gone through them all but I suspect many here have and can provide their own list of validating information.
I can only point to the Pearl Harbor experience as an example of a similar national trauma with global implications and is still troubled by allegations of conspiracy.
Most of these allegations have been addressed and satisfactory answers obtained. The general story: the Japanese military attacked the US without a violent provocation or forewarning on December 7, 1941 seems to stand up pretty well.
The problem I have with any givernment conspiracy theory is that it assumes a governmental competence that my experience says doesn't exist. It strikes me as far more likely that 20 dedicated terrorists could hatch this plot and be at least partially successful in its execution.
Matt said it all for me: Occam's razor.
I don't often see my country as a
titan. More often perhaps as a undisciplined child without a motivation to focus its energy, especially if it tried to pull off this act. Look at the state this country is in right now. It seems far removed from any claim to titanhood.