Achtung Mosquito!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks chaps! :oops: Indeed it is Terry...this is the BOAC Mossie.

DSCF0019.jpg

Tried putty for the first time ever this morning. Was a bit nervous before I remembered that you could remove the excess with a wet cloth... I think that it'll need a tad more of it....

What type/make of putty is it Jan? I only ever use Milliput, due to habit. All the other types weren't around donkeys years ago!

Cheers mates! :oops: The one and only Milliput "Standard" dear boy... Rumours has it that God used Milliput when he created earth...

Question is though...what am I gonna do for 4-5 hours?? :lol:

....or hang on the door until my local pickup joint opens...:lol: Or looking to get the paints for the 88's and do one of them later....

First round on me then old fruit! Thanks Wayne! :oops:

The decalsheet that I found is rather confusing (as you can see in an earlier post here), looks like almost black and green on the upper fuselage and wings.... Is it correct to use the RAF's "Temperate Sea" scheme of Extra Dark Sea Grey, Slate Grey and Sky?

Yep..but look at these Jan.I have changed the bacground.So now these look a little bit different in its tonality.Do you catch? Also if you want, you can add a drop or two ones of the white colour to these paints to make them lighter.

Attachments

• FS34096.jpg
    FS34096.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 57
  • FS34096a.jpg
    FS34096a.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 47
  • FS36118.jpg
    FS36118.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 54
  • FS36118a.jpg
    FS36118a.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 53
Thanks O' Enlighted One! I'll see if I have these, if not I'll order them with my '88 paints....
Was going to do the PZL 11 next, but had a wee "incident"! :oops: Going to try my wings on Wittgenstein's C-6 I think....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back