An introduction to Jama!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

danjama

Airman
Oct 23, 2005
London
I'll introduce myself now then. My name is dan, i'm from Romford which is east of London, near Hornchurch. I love aeroplanes, cars, world war 2 and women 8) I'm 21 years old and training as a mechanic, also working part time as a shop assistant in HMV to pay the bills. I've loved WW2 aircraft since i was very young, thanks to a friend introducing me to his airfix models stuck to his ceiling, promptly followed by my first airshow at Duxford, being scated witless by the Vulcan (which i have a picture of my crying as it flies overhead) :lol: Good times.

I have been playing il2 sturmovik/1946 since the demo of il2 original and fly online most days under the same username. I'm also a veteran of CFS1/2, EAW and B17 Mighty 8th 2. Basically i can't get enough of ww2 planes. My special interest is in engines and technical information, although i do love a historic account or story.

Anyway, from browsing i see there is alot of information to be had here, and want to give prior thanks for that now! I also have a nice little library of info and pics to share, and hope i can be useful here :)

Theres only one Dan on this site and thats me... We also have a Daniel, so ur gonna have to pony up another name...

Well, check the title of the thread :p Jama is what all my friends call me so that will do :oops:

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back