Anybody else having periodic problems with the Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt308

Glock Perfection
18,941
101
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Location
Washington State
Just doing a check to see if others are having periodic problems loggin on, hang ups between pages or posts, or other issues. I'm encountering quite a few and am wondering if it is at my end.
 
Im on dial up after exceeding my limit but I have noticed some lengthy delays waiting for the page to load. Seems a bit better today though.
 
Some minor problems have been occured recently.Today I had to wait longer for opening of some sections or threads.But now it's OK.
 
Also running on T1 and every now and again it times out a lot, a couple of refreshes later it comes back 'alive'. There is a new vBulletin update out (at least I have seen some forums with it - WW2Talk). Maybe applying it would help some of the problems people are having - wouldn't think so but anyway.
 
Other than being a trifle slow, at times, I have not has any issues. I'm on all
day long, at work, and just usually keep the forum minimized. What few
problems I have had are attributed to my system/ISP.

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back