Boscombe Down Harvard 1/48th scale.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahoy Terry
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww You can almost jump aboard and go up to the clouds. A very very nice build indeed sir. You got me inspired into building a harvard, A very clean build it will turn a few heads at the judges table A HARDY WELL DONE

Boats

Thanks very much for the kind words Boats. I'm relatively pleased with it but, as always, there are areas which could have been done better, mainly the canopy.

Boats:-
You can almost jump aboard and go up to the clouds.

You beat me to it Boats. I thought exactly the same when viewing the finished pics. - Have been following this project with enthusiasm Airframes and ditto everyone else - it looks fabulous. Just have to try and get the same results myself now on my current build [soon to be posted]. And I hope the 'stiffness' in the ol' joints is easing up by the way.

Cheers mate. Spent the day in bed, and feeling better for it. Must have needed the rest!

Thanks Aaron and Darryl. Glad you've found some 'Future' Aaron - I need to get some more too, almost out of it, with maybe enough for 1 or 2 small models.

Just had a call from Boscombe Down...they want to see your model as they dont think their original is that accurate !!!! :lol:

Quite simply, simply stunning ! Well done Terry :notworthy:

Took a few closeups of the captive one at Hendon that I'll forward to you for future use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back