Calling all Modellers!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

With you guys All those 4 sound good

somethink like this?

PTO 43-44

Allied aircraft attacking the Reich 43-45

MTO 42-44

BOB -Agree with you Karl ,I'd love to do a 109E 'Galland"

I have something for a BoB GB, a Classic Airframes Fiat CR.42, so I'd be up for this subject. Plus I'd like to try a bi-plane. Lots of good GB's ahead of us! :)

Could do one for Barbarossa, a particular aircraft, aces in a day, maybe one for those in winter camouflage, I'm sure that there are plenty of good ideas out there! 8)

i've got a die cast model of one of Wick's 109E's, yellow nose and mottle cammo over the top of the splinter scheme, i think its got 47 kills on the rudder as well !
wouldnt mind a go at that one myself

Yep, it's certainly showing its 40 year old age! It now retails in the UK at £40; a couple of years back, it was still around £30 to £35, and I picked one up in the Woolworth's January sale for £7 ! And it came with six tubs of paint!
But, not good enough to have on its legs, so mine's belly landed, and will be the subject of one of the dioramas in the next part of the Diorama Guide.
It aint actually that big!

The cowling on the 'Cat, or the Emil? The latter is a pain, the 'saddle' cowling anyway. But, when it was first released, with the Spit MkI, it was, for the time, awesome! No one had seen a kit so big, or so detailed. The Spit was at my parents home for many years after I left; fully detailed inside and out, including the ammo trays, radio compartment etc. It eventually went to a museum, probably still there!

Wouldn't mind a late '43 -'45 allied build either, have a few that I'd like to try my hands on...

DSCF0013-1.jpg

"The Lord Is My Shepherd"

DSCF0011.jpg

"Lullaby For A dream"

DSCF0015-3.jpg

"Margie Darling/VirgieMae"

DSCF0017-1.jpg

Then we of course have the 55th FG. "Miss Velma" or "The Millie G"....

DSCF0019-3.jpg

....or perhaps the "Cape Cod Express"?

DSCF0020.jpg

Maybe a 78th FG, like "Just Hang'en Around"....

DSCF0024.jpg

But, then I also have Gustav Lundqvist's Mk IX Spitfire MK210 "Hello"....June 44,
rather spiffy noseart, what? And a few Thunderbolts like "Too Big Too Heavy"

DSCF0026-1.jpg

But then, I also have some Luftwaffe still at hand hand with 5 "13"'s....:lol:

DSCF0028.jpg

Should the need pop up, we can also do a Skyraider build, right?

Great stuff Jan! I notice you've got decals for the P-47 "In the Mood"(my favourite P-47)

I'd love to do one of them in 1/72 ,Do you know if anyone makes decals for that bird in 1/72?

I don't mind which theaters we do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back