**** DONE: 1/48 A-4C Skyhawk-Mig Killer - Carrier Aircraft GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't know of many model manufacturers who have their own, independent decal company, so can't see how they would benefit. As for kit decals, it's rare I'll build a model using the decals in the chosen kit, unless the kit has the markings I want. But I'll buy a kit for what it is, or what can be done with it, not for the decals or fancy box art, or half a ton of wasted PE.

Thank you all. Windscreen left to paint, drop tanks to add, some touch-ups, a coat of flat and it's finally over. Hopefully I will have the finals posted tomorrow as the holidays are over and I'm back in camp Saturday night(Only for three days though).

002.JPG

Thanks for checking in.

Geo

Great stuff Geo. :) that catch was awesome :)

as for the Decals Aeromaster now works with a couple kit companies and pushes its decals, along with micro sol and set solutions so we are getting a bit of a ploy :D

Thanks guys. Aye, that it did Wayne and it still is. Just about to take the finals and noticed I forgot the furlushinger canons. The holes have to be drilled out and waiting for the paint to dry.....sigh.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back