**** DONE: 1/48 Ju87R-2 "Moshaisk" - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes, I'll leave both open. A lot of the rear stuff will be hidden under a shelf that will be installed after the fuselage halves are together. The spent ammo drum bag is actually not the correct shape as it should extend toward the back some way behind the opening. However, none of that will be seen.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Still catching up here while I wait for the reference book to arrive (due in tomorrow). Lovely work, Andy. What do you use for the wiring bundle? I am curious about that.

Thanks guys. I have not posted for a bit but I did a little work on the radiator. Because it's so prominent, I wanted to make this area look realistic and could not tolerate the thick louvres supplied with the kit. So off they came to be replaced by new ones made of card. While I was at it, the actuators were added as well as the coolant return line. Th epics below show what was done.

Now, the issue I have is that peering up this gaping hole from behind reveals a hollow cavern where the engine should be so I might just put a false roof in with a mess of hoses and crap to make this area look a little more convincing. I'm slowed down on this one and concentrating a bit more on the 109 at the moment but thanks for continuing to look in.

14091401.jpg
14091402.jpg
14091404.jpg
14091405.jpg
14091406.jpg
14091407.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back