**** DONE: 1/48 spitfire MK IX C - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

nice :D :)
 
Yep..me too! :D
 
go with the theme of the painting.

start by giving the base colors

IMG_1662.JPG


then give some lights on panels

IMG_1663.JPG


we get some grains of salt to simulate the onset of wear of paint

IMG_1674.JPG


IMG_1675.JPG


started painting the last coat of paint

IMG_1677.JPG


IMG_1678.JPG


before removing the salt is so

IMG_1679.JPG


IMG_1680.JPG


IMG_1681.JPG


IMG_1682.JPG
 
Nice. :thumbright:
 
When I first saw the photo of the light green added I thought "YIKES" but you sure know how to bring it all together. :thumbright:

Geo
 
thanks all
this technique is very simple but if you give too delicate in salt water and can leave to continue making it, once I step Amodel model, that salt is diluted brine ate the plastic, I mean that metio between deplastico thousands and tiny layers forming the wing and was opening to remove leaves One by one wing. For the rest is like you want to wear for Japanese planes is very good, fast and effective.
 
Fantastic Sergio :)
 
With the guys.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back