**** DONE: 1/72 Blenheim Mk.IV - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys.

Now if you have Not been following the dialog between Wurger and myself in the "help needed" thread I suggest looking at this page, http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/18...tle-help-needed-heavy-hitters-ii-36972-3.html so that you understand why the Code and Serial have changed from my original post to the finished product. Interesting what we can come up with as a group. I owe the accuracy to Wurger, and others. Cheers fellas.

It the gear required installation before the wing assembly Bill, you're better off the way you did it. When I have to put gear legs on early in a build it's a miracle they make it to the end.

any help ?

Clipboard01.jpg

I can't find anything to make a clear blister with in time for the end of the build, so may have to put that off. I don't know of any blister that could be used from another kit.

I did get the gear in place, although it's very flimsy. Bay center doors are set together, outer doors trimmed and ready. I found another instrument to put in the nose, on the starboard wall at the sill of the glass.

Bout ready to put the fusey together.

You can also make a wooden mold and melt some clear plastic around it with a hair dryer. Terry's explained this somewhere and I did this to replace a busted Spitfire canopy.

Looking for wood around here.............. will keep lookin.

Meanwhile, I gotta stop with the nose section! period!

Moovin on.

Attachments

• GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 22.jpg
    GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 22.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back