**** DONE: 1/72 Blenheim Mk.IV - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah..
Don't I know it..................... But....

This is IT..... no more ya hear!!!!!!!
I added a wall closer to the pilot seat, added a back to the stool top seat and some crap behind the seats.
I have a feeling the bomb bay is wayyyyyy too short in length!

Attachments

• GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 23.jpg
    GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 23.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Wurger.

I will try something for the turret, but only After all is done. So I don't miss the deadline for both entries in 21 days. I don;t want to have to go Back to them to finish!

That's looking the biz Bill ! don't forget the bomb sight before you finish the nose area. It was the 'course setting type, with the prominent compass. Let me know if you need a pic, as i think I have one somewhere. It should be easy in this scale, basically a small disc and a rod.

Far as I remember, the sight was mounted behind the starboard, angled side nose window. I have a pic of the mounting somewhere, if I can find it, but here's a 'stock' shot of the sight itself, this one being the Mk1, correct for the Blenheim. The short side, with the compass, was inboard, with the range arm pointing forward, towards the window.

Attachments

• Course_Setting_Bomb_Sight_Mk_IA.jpg
    Course_Setting_Bomb_Sight_Mk_IA.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 100
Yep, I'd forgotten about those shots Andy, and they show the mounting and position very well.
The pic I have, somewhere, is a wartime shot, in B&W, and only shows the sight from the outside, with the bomb-aimer behind the sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back