**** DONE: 1/72 Blenheim Mk.IV - Heavy Hitters II GB

Thanks guys.

Now if you have Not been following the dialog between Wurger and myself in the "help needed" thread I suggest looking at this page, http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/18...tle-help-needed-heavy-hitters-ii-36972-3.html so that you understand why the Code and Serial have changed from my original post to the finished product. Interesting what we can come up with as a group. I owe the accuracy to Wurger, and others. Cheers fellas.
 
It the gear required installation before the wing assembly Bill, you're better off the way you did it. When I have to put gear legs on early in a build it's a miracle they make it to the end.
 
any help ?

Clipboard01.jpg
 
I can't find anything to make a clear blister with in time for the end of the build, so may have to put that off. I don't know of any blister that could be used from another kit.

I did get the gear in place, although it's very flimsy. Bay center doors are set together, outer doors trimmed and ready. I found another instrument to put in the nose, on the starboard wall at the sill of the glass.

Bout ready to put the fusey together.
 
You can also make a wooden mold and melt some clear plastic around it with a hair dryer. Terry's explained this somewhere and I did this to replace a busted Spitfire canopy.
 
Looking for wood around here.............. will keep lookin.

Meanwhile, I gotta stop with the nose section! period!

Moovin on.
 

Attachments

  • GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 22.jpg
    GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 22.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 112
But he's right. There's a pile of crap back there that you can see in my pics. Fantastic looking put though Bill and the navigator station looks superb.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back