**** DONE: Bf109F-2/U 'Special' - Adolf Galland - Aircraft of the Aces GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have now repositioned the cannon bulges and filled and sanded all of the relevant hatches, holes and lines around this area....

Mmmm....now, do I add the ejection chutes or not..?? ...I really want to....

Attachments

• 20_Cannon Bulges repositioned_6610.jpg
    20_Cannon Bulges repositioned_6610.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 166
Did the seat belts today, not going to do anything fancy in the pit, this one is more about the external appearance and what you can see...

Attachments

• 21_Seat Belts fitted_6618.jpg
    21_Seat Belts fitted_6618.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 22_Seat Belts fitted_6621.jpg
    22_Seat Belts fitted_6621.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 129
Thanks guys... did a bit of thinking and threw this note together (PDF) to justify the ejection chutes....sound reasonable!?

Attachments

• Adolf Galland Bf109F Ejection Chutes Yes or No_.pdf
    85.7 KB · Views: 133
Looks like a sound bit of reasoning to me. It's your model Wayne, you have to look at it more than anyone. Do what makes you feel happy. If you believe the chutes should be there, put them there.

That's a very logical and sound proposal Wayne. I really do think that, due to the wing design compared to the earlier 'Emil', ejection chutes would have been incorporated. It might be wishful thinking, but in the photo of the wing, just inboard and aft of the blister, there is a dark mark which might be the ejection port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back