Thanks Wayne, funny what u can do when u have no idea what ur doin.... Thanks to all the guys for pushin me with this build to make it better than what I coulda done on my own....
I really can't wait to see you build your F4U Dan! Being that you'll build it as a tribute to your grandfather, I can see you pull all the plugs and really put your heart and soul into it....
That looks phen...phemon...bl**dy marvellous! That last shot really looks the biz. With a tidied background, it would pass for the real thing. Fantastic job Dan.
BTW, I've found some schemes for your G14 (or late G6), just checking if I've got any spare decals to go with them.
I can just visulaise that! Dan, Dan the Dora Man - mit eine Ritterkreuze und der Focke Wulf, Dan von Primus ist die neu experte im der mini- Luftwaffe Gruppe!