DONE: KI-48-I Type 99 (Lily) Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well it's coming along OK I have a couple of mistakes here and there no contest winner but I am glad too have it soon in the collection.The paint scheme on this one always imtrigued me alot.I have to let the decals dry overnight and hit some more gloss tomorrow,flat and some weathering maybe?Terry the more I look at it I think you are right it does have a resemblence to the Hudson ;) Cheers Kevin

Attachments

• ki48 005_edited (600 x 430).jpg
    ki48 005_edited (600 x 430).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 119
  • ki48 007_edited (600 x 567).jpg
    ki48 007_edited (600 x 567).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 106
Thks for all the comments guys I have done the flat looking really good but I'll be damned if the masking agent was tough as you know what to get off.This is like only the second or third time I have used it and last time it worked great.I think that I did not make it thick enough for last time it peeled right off and this time it's the toothpick deal.Then I put the front glass on front a little cockeyed glad I used the white glue here.We will make it to the end just some extra effort being required.Cheers Kevin

I've completely missed this one! Great work so far Kevin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back