**** DONE: Matchbox 1/72 Bf110 VVS group build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys
Andy I was thinking along those lines but wanted to confirm my opinion Thanks for the input
One more thing I wanted to confirm was the upper distemper finish matt ? Oh boy a fun time doing a half matt, half satin final coat.

Very nice job Lewis! I would defiantly go with all flat. I think even a slightly gloss look in that scale takes away from the realistic look of a model regardless whether the real thing was gloss, satin, of flat.

Redid the canopy RLM 75 and made all the suggested changes on the underside. Glued canopy in place and added aerial just waiting on an order coming in so I can do the hakkencruz on the tail, get the final coat of matt clear on, do the two aerial wires and it will be job done.
003-20.jpg

001-26.jpg

002-27.jpg

004-17.jpg

005-11.jpg

006-12.jpg

Nice stuff Lewis. just check on the aerial wires - I thought there was only one, on the starboard side. There is on the 'G', but not sure about earlier models without checking plans etc.

Thanks Andy
My parcel arrived this am. so will hopefully be able to get on with finishing this one tonight. Made a start on the Airfix Bf110 last night will get5 pics up when I get home.

Thanks all
Put the Humbrol matt cote on this morning and came home to find it is glossier than the future finish ! Still a bit tacky tho so it may dull down when fully dry
001-28.jpg

002-29.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back