**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks,

bit more work on the wheels...

Attachments

• Wheels Decals_9529.JPG
    Wheels Decals_9529.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 124
Thanks Peter, still acouple of decals to put on if I can find some equivalents that match those on the restored wheels that Guttorm posted!

That's it! I'm bl**dy convinced now SON, your way of building etc., must surely break at least a half a dozen laws of nature and possibel some cosmic as well.......

*Slams door on his way out!*

What red arrows? If you can't make them from red decal sheet or spare, or hand paint them, show me a pic and I'll see if I can print some. I'm just waiting fo more decal paper and then I'll be doing some more printing, so I can add a couple of small ones.

Ah! Thanks Mr.G. Should be relatively painless to hand - paint in 1/32nd scale, but I'm sure I could draw up some decals. They'd loose a bit of density, going onto the black background though, but it could always be put down to dirt and wear!

How come the direction markings??? Did the wheels have to be fitted on a specific side ??? :|

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back