**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

here it is..the second tube is bend a little out of position..but it goes into the mounting seen on the wheelbracket WITH RED CAP ( that bracket does not move as its connected to the brakes 9

also including original drawings so you can figure it out.. and i guess i shouldent say this.. but you know the wheels look the same on both sides with decals and markings.. hehe

Attachments

• wheels 002.jpg
    wheels 002.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 162
  • wheels 005.jpg
    wheels 005.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 160
  • wheels 006.jpg
    wheels 006.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 154
here it is..the second tube is bend a little out of position..but it goes into the mounting seen on the wheelbracket WITH RED CAP ( that bracket does not move as its connected to the brakes 9

also including original drawings so you can figure it out.. and i guess i shouldent say this.. but you know the wheels look the same on both sides with decals and markings.. hehe

Mmm.... means some modification to the U/C leg then!...but I think I can handle that!

Now you tell me...:D....Well the inside set of decals is a problem!...don't have enough to cover it...I think!?

Thanks Guttorm!:D:D

Well f*** me gently!!! That's bl**dy brilliant Wayne!! Is it wire and tube? I honestly thought the first pic was the real thing, it looks so realistic, inluding the gear leg itself. Bl**dy marvellous mate!

Now that is just astounding, Wayne. Like Terry, I though I was looking at one of Guttorm's pics of the real thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back