**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

added the brake lines to the other U/C leg and then turned to the inner hub of the wheels...added the small attachments as on the real wheel hub , modified the line attachment just a bit so it will be easier to attach the extra line from the leg to the wheel....added Guttorms pic to show what i've tried to replicate...

Attachments

• Wheel Connectors_9655.JPG
    Wheel Connectors_9655.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Wheel Connectors_9654.JPG
    Wheel Connectors_9654.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 125
  • wheels%20006.jpg
    wheels%20006.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Stuff me sideways with a wet Haddock!! WTF...? OK, I give in, where can I get a packet of that Magic Fairy Shrinking Dust?
You must have used it to shrink a real wheel and tyre, surely!

ok,,,thats the droop..he just walks thru my challenges as like cutting butter with a sword.. so its time to get some gloves on and give him *ell..hehe

is your nosecone on ? hope not.. rear canopy ?
as you miss SO MUCH there that i have not bothered with..but now it starts bothereing me.. lol

so in afew days you will get a few details to work out pal..hehe

and i found the missing decals..so send me your address so we can get the wheels right.. :)

GF

You know, its one thing to sit down and try to make a model as represanative of real life as possible and another when you have someone who has the actual subject to send ya pics to make it accurate.! D@mn!!!

Wayne, you're sending Model Accuracy to a whole new level! Awesome work!!!

Nah, I reckon he's started a new company, JL Flugzeugwerke PTY Aus, (Junkers Little Aircraft Works) with a miniature factory in his back garden, full of very, very small creatures building and fabricationg miniaturised aircraft parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back