**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guttorm!

some inner hub progress...creating these decals as small as they are is not easy, trying to come up with something that looks close to the real thing. the Red/White and Red/Black are made up of multiple layers of at least 3 different decal pieces!

Attachments

• Wheels inner hub_9664.JPG
    Wheels inner hub_9664.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Wheel inner hub_9667.JPG
    Wheel inner hub_9667.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 125
Every time I look in here Wayne I find you've done something even more amazing. =D> You must have used a microscope to apply those decals. And HOW did you not loose them in the water?? :-k

Slap me Daddy with a wet flatfish! Bl**dy h*ll Wayne, will you pack it in?! Remember I have to build this kit yet, and there is no way I'm going to attempt to even get close to your level of detail!
One thing about the wheels which might make you feel better - after a film of even light dirt from use, any inaccuracies in the decals won't be noticed. I know you want to get it right, but unless someone is only two inches tall, they won't be able to get in to see any errors on the wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back