**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Guttorm, decals have arrived along with the data plate....THANKS VERY MUCH !!!:D:D:D

Started my 4 weeks long service leave so I should be able to get stuck in to the Ju88 in the next few days!

glad it arrived this time :) and glad you liked it.. i am sure thatw ill get a nice home with your model :) wonder where the other set is.. ?? just got home from a 4 day trip with work..
and looking for some updates..hehe

:)

Update! while I don't have pics yet, have added Guttorms extra wheel decals....and in a rush of blood decided to finish and attach the undercarriage assemblies....I don't usually add these until the end...but wanted her to be sitting on those wheels!!

Now she starts to look just right!!:D:D:D Some pics tomorrow...stay tuned!

Last edited:
Today for you guys, is tomorrow for us Aussies..................unless your state side then it's yesterday..............:evil4:

Looking forward to the second coming Wayne.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Last edited:
in australia its winter when its summer.. so tomorow could as you guys say be yesterday.. but last week or next week ? or next year ? or last year ?everything is upside down down under so i guess tomorow hasent come yet..or has past without us knowing that it was tomorow.. schratching my head here..

So much bullsh!t flying around here.... not sure if you will be able to see the pics........:lol::lol:

Attachments

• Ju88_on UC_1026.JPG
    Ju88_on UC_1026.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Ju88_on UC_1028.JPG
    Ju88_on UC_1028.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Ju88_on UC_1029.JPG
    Ju88_on UC_1029.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Ju88_on UC_1031.JPG
    Ju88_on UC_1031.JPG