**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The new bits'n'pieces from Arsenal...

the canopy section looks especially nice....will require a little sanding but it is REAL close to just dropping into place!

The racks and bombs look pretty good with a little clean up required...

Attachments

• Arsenal_Ju88 Rear Canopy_1766.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 108
  • Arsenal_Ju88 Rear Canopy_1768.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 114
  • ETC Bomb Racks_1761.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 500kg Bombs_1764.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 112
Spent nearly 2 hours today dryfitting and sanding the new canopy section to get the fit right, tiny bit at a time....check the fit, sand and repeat, repeat, repeat...must have done it 50 times??
But I think it is ready to mask...starting tomorrow!!

Spent nearly 2 hours today dryfitting and sanding the new canopy section to get the fit right, tiny bit at a time....check the fit, sand and repeat, repeat, repeat...must have done it 50 times??
But I think it is ready to mask...starting tomorrow!!

Practice and patience make perfect................that's what I keep telling myself..............sometimes it works!!!!!!

Well didn't get enough time to get to the canopy today so I cleaned up the bomb rack pieces and placed each set together to check the fit.....

Attachments

• Preparing Bomb Racks_1828.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 116
Nice but the second one from the left seems to have a little dent along the edge at 5 o'clock. Not that I'd care on one of my kits but your's is perfect in every way so far.

EDIT - OK just noticed that the one next to it seems to have it mirrored. Must be correct. Sorry, I will crawl back under my rock now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread