May 5, 2009 #21 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Looking good! can't believe how small it is
May 5, 2009 #22 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin I think Im going cross eyed. Damn thats small. Great start!!!!!
May 5, 2009 #23 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. looking good Lucas, keep up the good work!
May 5, 2009 Thread starter #24 Lucke.stz Senior Airman 459 0 Joined Apr 21, 2008 Location Brazil Website www.spruemaster.com Thanks to informations Terry , modelling is so educacional Thanks to all cumpliments guys I´ll keep my "eagle eyes" on this project cheers, lucas
Thanks to informations Terry , modelling is so educacional Thanks to all cumpliments guys I´ll keep my "eagle eyes" on this project cheers, lucas
May 5, 2009 #25 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Thats absolutely amazing!! What a scale! Looking good, Lucke!
May 13, 2009 Thread starter #26 Lucke.stz Senior Airman 459 0 Joined Apr 21, 2008 Location Brazil Website www.spruemaster.com Hi guys, Some news updates.. The engine is almost done: Some fuselage and wing painting: I´ll do some interior detailing, now I´m making some copies of pilots seat to detail the interior... The model is awaiting..... I print a laser deck to make the base, it will be like this: by now that´s it Thanks to see Last edited: May 13, 2009
Hi guys, Some news updates.. The engine is almost done: Some fuselage and wing painting: I´ll do some interior detailing, now I´m making some copies of pilots seat to detail the interior... The model is awaiting..... I print a laser deck to make the base, it will be like this: by now that´s it Thanks to see
May 13, 2009 #27 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Nice work! 8) engines looking real good
May 13, 2009 #28 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Looks great!
May 13, 2009 #29 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! OMG that is incredible!
May 13, 2009 #30 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. That dude....... she is small. Don't think these old eyes could do it. Good job !! Charles
May 13, 2009 #31 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Incredibly good work Lucas! I'm amazed at how small it is, I think the propellor on mine is bugger than the wing on yours! You've done a great job on the paintwork for such a small model, and I love the wing fold. Well done so far mate.
Incredibly good work Lucas! I'm amazed at how small it is, I think the propellor on mine is bugger than the wing on yours! You've done a great job on the paintwork for such a small model, and I love the wing fold. Well done so far mate.
May 13, 2009 #32 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,835 40,221 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Awesome mate!
May 13, 2009 #33 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Wow Lucas, thats just incredible. Great job!!!
May 14, 2009 #34 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk brilliant job mate
May 14, 2009 #35 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Great work Lucas! ...And sorry! You're still waiting for the wing fold scans I promised...One done, hopefully rest tomorrow! (reliant on my fiancées work scanner) Evan
Great work Lucas! ...And sorry! You're still waiting for the wing fold scans I promised...One done, hopefully rest tomorrow! (reliant on my fiancées work scanner) Evan
May 14, 2009 #36 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Fine work Lucas!
May 14, 2009 Thread starter #37 Lucke.stz Senior Airman 459 0 Joined Apr 21, 2008 Location Brazil Website www.spruemaster.com Thanks to all Guys !!! Yes Terry, I think that mine model is smallest than a prop of your model No problem Evan, send-me the pics when you done . I´m planning to do some detailing on wing folding system cheers,
Thanks to all Guys !!! Yes Terry, I think that mine model is smallest than a prop of your model No problem Evan, send-me the pics when you done . I´m planning to do some detailing on wing folding system cheers,
May 21, 2009 Thread starter #38 Lucke.stz Senior Airman 459 0 Joined Apr 21, 2008 Location Brazil Website www.spruemaster.com Hi Guys, Some news upgrades... The engine was ataached to cowl I improve some more scractch detaisl to landing gear: here the wheels and pilot seat Some detail elevator Here the size of the little bird Thanks to see
Hi Guys, Some news upgrades... The engine was ataached to cowl I improve some more scractch detaisl to landing gear: here the wheels and pilot seat Some detail elevator Here the size of the little bird Thanks to see
May 21, 2009 #39 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Brilliant work Lucas. I can't believe how small it is! It could almost fit into the bomb bay of my Avenger!
Brilliant work Lucas. I can't believe how small it is! It could almost fit into the bomb bay of my Avenger!
May 21, 2009 #40 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! How you get that degree of detail is astonshing!!