**** Finished 1/72 Hasegawa TBF-1C Avenger, VT-19, CV-16 USS Lexington, Oct 1944

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wingnutz

Airman 1st Class
Apr 20, 2007
Singapore
Hey folks,

Here's the finished photos of my PTO GB (Category-2) entry...

avenger_pto_01.jpg

avenger_pto_02.jpg

avenger_pto_12.jpg

avenger_pto_11.jpg

avenger_pto_17.jpg

avenger_pto_16.jpg

avenger_pto_14.jpg

avenger_pto_15.jpg

avenger_pto_05.jpg

avenger_pto_10.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely love your presentation wingnuts......, but for the finished thread we require the 6 photo's plus 4 extra's in a plain format without all of the added info to distract from judging the actual model.

We prefer your "detail" and presentation info to be in your Build thread as you have already done, which is great.

Please check the requirements detail that Airframes/Terry posted so that your thread follows the same form as all others...thanks mate!:D

Thanks Wayne.
Wingnutz, you'll find a PDF which Wayne designed, showing the requirements for the final entry photos, under the heading Group Build Picture Requirements (or similar) in the general Group Builds threads. Your presentation is great, but as Wayne stated, we do need to have the entry pics on a plain, uncluttered background, to aid in the judging process, and to be in line with the other entries. Thanks.

apologies gentlemen...posted finished images have been edited...

please delete the duplicate threads...thanks...

Some very nice paint and weathering there Sir if I did not know it was 1/72 I would of suspected something bigger.Cheers kevin

thanks folks,

glad to hear that you liked the result...it's been a fun build for me as well, as half the fun was doing the research and all the input of the folks in the forum...thanks a bunch guys...

and its always an honor to represent a part of the world and my country's history as well...

apologies for getting the shots wrong folks...

No apology needed Sir you did a damn fine job there.The weathering you guys are throwing out there is just fantastic if you ask me.Keep'em coming Cheers kevin ;)

thanks again folks...

i am continuing the rest of my builds for the BOLG but i fear it might not get done during the deadline for the PTO GB...

i got me a helldiver and probably a a6m zero and a twin engine nell bomber to finish off by october...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back