Favorite TV shows of your childhood...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sea hunt with Loyd Bridges, Peticoat Junction, supercar, whirly birds, and my favourite was space patrol.
but coming close behind was the avengers with Honor Blackman as Cathy Gale

Attachments

• img_1949.jpg
    img_1949.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 176
  • avengers-2008.jpg
    avengers-2008.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 193
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
I also watched the Carol Burnett Show. She was so dang funny. I'm sad to mention I watched the Brady Bunch and I thought their back yard was real grass. I didn't know it was astro turf.

The Gerry Anderson stable got a big thumbs up

Thunderbirds
Stingray
Captain Scarlet

did anyone else think they had pacy music scores too?

don't know if Fireball XL-5 was one of his and Sylvia's but that too.
I was never that fond of Joe90 for some reason

Others were

Garrison's Guerillas
Planet of the Apes
Star Trek
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
Tom Jerry
The Invaders
The Time Tunnel

Oh, I forgot to mention... An other show I enjoyed watching (even though I was too young to really understand English) was the Muppet Show (actually, I'm surprised no one mentioned it yet). I remember they re-ran a few seasons on the CBC until the late 80s. I clearly remember that clip from the Swedish Chef...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLqohiMy_CU

:lol:

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to mention... An other show I enjoyed watching (even though I was too young to really understand English) was the Muppet Show (actually, I'm surprised no one mentioned it yet). I remember they re-ran a few seasons on the CBC until the late 80s. I clearly remember that clip from the Swedish Chef...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLqohiMy_CU

:lol:

Always liked that show, still do.
And some guys I know told me that the swedish chef was a based on a british TV-chef who actually was norwegian or danish.

Geez, I'm feeling old, really old.
Some of the things you guys mentions, I do not have the foggiest idea what you're talking about...

Gonna start a new thread, on "old geezer's stuff". :(

And used to watch F Troop also..Yust looked up The Hollywood Palace on YOUTUBE, it was a great variety show....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back